Le Roncemay Golf Course
Near the reception and the beginning of the course, there is an area dedicated to golfers, with a bar and an accessories shop, offering a warm, friendly and elegant setting.
Calling all golfers! In Burgundy, near Auxerre, discover an 18-hole golf course spread out around the estate’s château, which takes players through forests, woods and a lush plateau.
Created in 1989 by Jean Garaialde, an international golfer, and Jeremy Pern, a designer of many international golf courses, Le Roncemay's golf course offers a magnificent setting for sport and nature lovers.
This 6,219-metre long course passes through a forest of hundred-year-old oak, beech and birch trees, and opens out on to a vast plateau, modelled on the Scottish links courses.
This 18-hole international golf course is made up of two areas: 11 holes are located in the forest, while 7 holes are on the plateau, with its undulating terrain overlooking the Yonne countryside.
A selective golf course, but playable by golfers of all levels, it requires care with putting on the vast, landscaped greens.
The facilities also include a very large practice range, with 12 indoor bays and 40 bays on grass, a putting green, and a pitch and putt course. Le Roncemay also has a 3-hole training course for beginner players.
On site: hire of golf carts, trolleys, half-set of clubs.
Member rates 2019
- Access to the training area, 3-hole course, golf course changing rooms, tennis court and fitness room: five days a week for weekday members (no weekends or public holidays); seven days a week for full-time members
- Free manual golf trolley
- 10% discount at the gourmet restaurant 'Le Roncemay', excluding drinks, for members and their spouse
- Competition green fee for weekday members: €30
- Golf cart rental: €25 for 18 holes and €16 for 9 holes.
10 golf cart rentals package: €220.
- Golfy Indigo card free for all members aged 26 and over (www.golfy.fr)
Golf lessons and training in Burgundy
With individual and collective lessons, video lessons and training, you can enjoy quality instruction, suited to your level, given by our golf pro. Learn how to play or hone your skills in the heart of Burgundy!
The golf school is managed by the Sports Association: www.as-golf-roncemay.fr
Mr Sébastien Diguerher